Try the latest version in their download section. The DOSBox Guide will be updated soon.
Monday, July 30th, 2007 - Qbix A bugfix release this time, but we couldn't resist adding a few new exciting features:
The compatibility should be the same as 0.70 aside from the games we fixed. (see the Changelog for details)
- Added a new recompiling cpu core which is easier to port!
- Added a x86_64 and a mipsel_32 recompiling core.
- Fixed hangups on certain platforms after long gameplay of several games.
- Fix several joystick bugs.
- Improved cdrom support. (fixes for audio, iso and detection.)
- Improved SVGA and VESA. (detection and display)
- Fixed a few textmodes and improved ansi emulation a bit.
- Fixed pcspeaker and certain types of soundeffects.
- Added undocumented mousebackdoor.
- Made mount and imgmount a bit easier to use. (ioctl by default, support
for ~ and ~username, auto size guessing for images)
- Fix a few compilation problems on various hosts and a general code
- Several small fixes that improve compatibility.